Michael and I both headed back to work. It was good to be able to keep busy so that our minds stayed occupied. Everyone at work was asking a million questions about Alex, our trip, when we were going back etc... It's been amazing since we started the process the outpouring of support that we have received from our family and friends. I guess since we had been trying to start our family for so long and had struggled so much everyone is just over the moon with excitement that this is finally happening.
Even in my jet lagged state over the weekend I had managed to put together an album of pictures to show off. I have one of my favorite pics hanging at my work station so that I can see my baby boy anytime I like. Of course I had to make one for Mom to, lol, Granny has to be able to show off her Grandson to everyone. Her and Dad are just so excited that in a (hopefully) short time they are going to be able to see their Grandson in person. I think that during the time that Michael and I were struggling with infertility they were upset but never showed it. They were putting on a strong front for us as we were already about as low as you could go. Now though that this is actually happening and they are going to be (already are) Grandparents they are just proud as peacocks.
Everytime the phone rings I jump thinking its going to be our agency calling with a request for more information or a date for us. It's going to be a LONG couple of weeks waiting to hear from them on when we will be able to go back and bring Alex home forever.
For now we will eat, sleep and dream about Alex and bringing him home to us forever.
Friday, February 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment