O.K. We've been up since like 6:00 am running around making sure that everything is in it's place. Jan should be here any minute. We are so nervous. What if she has a white glove or something and we've forgotten to dust some corner that we've forgotten about??!! I've got to calm down, it will be fine. What if the dogs go nuts on her and she says that we can't have them around a child?? What if what if what if?? I don't know if I'm going to make it through this. Micahel is so calm I could just choke him.
12:00pm Whewwwww!!! It's over and I think that I almost had a stroke for nothing. :o) Jan was so nice and she wasn't there to pick. She wants us to have a child in our home. It was NOTHING like we had built it up to be. No white glove, no torturing. We had a nice chat for about an hour and a half and then she just walked through the house. Barely even looked at it I may add. Evidently we passed with flying colors and she told us she'd have a draft of the homestudy early in the week for me to send to AAi. WOW. That's really fast.
The only thing that she did tell us that we needed was spindles on the deck rails so that our child could not fall off. I guess we now have a wintertime project. We have to send pics of our house and us to Russia with the dossier so I guess we will have to get it done before we take the pics. Just another thing to add to the todo list.
Thursday, July 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment