Today Michael had to go to the Dr. to have a physical. No big deal really. Just draw some blood, run some tests, give the Doc some forms to fill out. I have mine on Friday the 9th.
We had to decide on a pediatrician to give our referals information to when we recieve it. We should get a picture and medical information when the time comes and they told us we should have a Dr. that can review the information for us. We decided on Dr. Paige and I just have to get his information and medical credentials to put in the dossier to send to Russia to prove that we will take our child to the Dr.
I've been plugging away at the dossier. I'm filling out papers to get our background checks and stuff that I'm going to have to be waiting on to come back to me. I figure I'll start with the easy stuff first.
Monday, July 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment