Whooohoooo!!!!!!!!!!! Today I am taking off work to pickup the homestudy and drop it off at INS. I am so excited I can't hardly stand it. Once they get the homestudy, we can get fingerprinted and then the wait for the sought after I-171H. Which is the approval to bring an orphan into the U.S.
I dropped the homestudy off early this morning and they said they would be mailing us an appointment for our fingerprints. Things are starting to move along much faster than I had thought.
I'm going to start working at Mom's office on Fridays to make some extra money and keep myself occupied since I'm not chasing down papers everywhere. I've gotten all of our papers for the regions typed up and ready to go, our physicals are in order, criminal background checks are in, police clearance is in, abuse check is in, homestudy is ready to go, employment verification letters are done, our social workers license, agency license, post placement agreement, our deed, am I forgetting something??? We have to send off to get our passports which takes about 6 weeks to get them back and the I-171H and we have everything. We've still got about 2 months to get those 2 things together and send off the completed dossier.
Thursday, August 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment