Thursday, August 31, 2006

Still pecking away at "the list"



Wow, there is just so much to do. It's unreal. Still waiting on the homestudy to be O.K'd so that I can turn it in to INS and get our appointment to be fingerprinted. It's such a good thing that I'm off on Friday's. I get so much done. This Friday I have to make a run into Louisville to pick up an employment verification form for Michael. We got the spindles put up on the deck on over the weekend. Thanks so much to Mom, Dad, Ed and Charlotte for pitching in and helping us get this done in the middle of the winter. You guys are the best. Now the fun part will be staining all of those things this summer. Wonder if I can invite everyone over to help with that little task? :o)

Aside from starting on the nursery we are just in a holding pattern for paperwork right now. We haven't decided on what we are going to decorate with yet. We are going to wait for awhile before we get that far in.

No comments: