Sunday, September 03, 2006

Dossier complete 3/19/04

Well, I finished up all of our papers for the dossier and faxed everything to AAi to look over and give the O.K. I faxed everything yesterday and they got back to me today that all is O.K. We now just have to wait on INS for the I-171H. We cannot submit our dossier without it. It's been 4 weeks since our fingerprints were done and they said to allow 6-8 weeks. So I've got at least 2 more weeks before I can legitimately gripe about it not being here. Everything else is in order, all documents are signed and notarized and have the notary authentication from the clerks office. I am going to wait and make one trip to Frankfort and have all of the documents apostilled at one time. The less running I have to do at this point the better.

We did get the crib in on Tuesday. Whoopppiii. Michael is going to put it together this weekend. I think now that we are just going to be waiting on that one piece of paper we may start to have some fun and thinking about decorating. We may go to BabiesRUs this weekend and look around. We have to decide on something neutral since we requested either a boy or girl. We need something that will work for both.

No comments: