Sunday, September 03, 2006

It's here the I-171H 4/10/04

Oh what joy when I went to the mailbox today and guess what was there??? The paper that has been holding us up for the last month. The I-171H!!!!!!!!!! Now I did have another snag yesterday afternoon. The homestudy agency license will expire within the next couple of months and I am going to need a new one. So Monday I will have to call Karel and see where they are on getting new license. That is small potatos now though. I am going to call the Secretary of State's office on Monday and set up an appointment to get all of the papers apostilled. Apparantly it could take a great deal of time to do them all. I've got around 70 documents to have done. Wow that's alot.

Tomorrow is Easter and we'll be going and having dinner at Martha and G.W's with the family. It's going to be so great to be able to tell them that things are really moving along. Depending on when I get the appointment to go to Frankfort, I should be able to send off the dossier in the next week to week and a half.

I'm actually looking forward to some down time from all this paperchasing. I didn't think I would but I'm mentally exhausted from this. God love my husband he's been great support, but he's also just been the "where do I sign?" person through most of this. I don't think I'd change it if I had to do it all again because I'm such a control freak that I probably wouldn't have trusted him to do anything anyway. Sorry honey.

No comments: