Today when I got the mail our passports were here. That was fast. It's starting to seem more real that this is going to happen. The 10th came and went and no crib. Tomorrow is the next date they gave us for delivery. We'll see. I've got a few more things to finish up for the dossier and it will be complete except for the I-171H. I'm hoping to have everything but that done this week and then it will be time to sit back and let the agency do it's work. I feel like I've been going a hundred miles an hour to get everything done so that it's not us holding up the process and making it take longer.
Although, I really don't know what I'm going to do with myself during the "wait". I won't know how to act not chasing papers down, and retyping this and that. I'll just have to control myself and keep occupied so that I'm not bothering the agency every other day. It's not my nature to just sit back and wait so this is going to be hard for me. I've always got the bull by the horns per say. This is probably going to be good for me. I think. :-)
Sunday, September 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment