

Michael has been working so hard this week to get the trim stained and ready to put up. He's doing such a good job. My little carpenter hubby. The room really started to look like something when the trim started going up. He got done with it after lunch and we put up the border and hung up all the cutsie decorations. It looks more like a boy's room now that we are done with it. I'm posting some pics of my hubby's hard work.
I must say we are quite proud of ourselves. Now all we need is our baby to put in the crib and it will be complete. I'm sure I'll be spending a lot of time in here daydreaming until we get "the call". The poor dogs don't know what is going on. They just know that something is up and I don't think they like it. :o)

No comments:
Post a Comment